Ever entered a website and got spellbound with the fascinating look of it, browsing hour following hour through the photo gallery, wondering how they have created such a look? Ever wished to own THAT beauty for your website? Quite demanding and perfectionist, aren’t you? Well, the good news is that you can make this dream come true if you learn how to embed Instagram feed on your website.
Yes, you read it right, as we have typed it out right! The Instagram feed can be transferred into your website, and this is the secret all those beautiful, fascinating, and tricky pages have never told you! If Instagram is to you more than just a place to kill your time, and if you are looking into ways to get the most out of it, then you are reading the right article.
“Why” should you bother to embed Instagram feed in your website?
It is needless to say how dependent businesses are on social media, Instagram atop, when it comes to promotional and advertisement goals; so, the “why” is already answered. Now, let’s go through the “what”s:
- Perfect user experience with Instagram on the wall:
Users seem to be more appealed by websites which offer a near perfect surfing experience. Building a social media wall on your website increases the probability of such experience delivered more effectively.
- Instagram, an endless source of potential customers:
By linking Instagram feed to your website, you will have ready access to an unlimited storage of viewers and customers. When the Instagram plugin is displayed on your website, site visitors have access to your Instagram, with no effort. On the other hand, with your website link included in your Instagram content, countless customers will flow into your website.
- Added value and credibility to your website by Instagram:
*Being a member of a secure and authentic platform, such as Instagram, gives you the face.
*Instagram helps you build a vast network of relationships throughout the world and across the industry.
*The visual orientation of Instagram lets you deliver your messages more effectively, with a carefully picked picture and a few words.
- Ease of access:
Websites and Instagram business pages are like 24/7 shops, serving customers. They have no holidays and off days or hours. When you interlink your website and Instagram account, it is as if you have created a door between your two shops and let visitor and customers commute to and from them. As it is easier to access Instagram than a website, you’d better provide access to your website through Instagram. In other words, open a door from your Instagram to your website and vice versa.
- Significant Influence of Instagram:
Influencing through Instagram is much easier than through a website, due to its visual orientation, ease of commenting for users, and short, impactful texts. By connecting your Instagram and website, lead the affected and ready-to-pay customers into your website.
Now that you are convinced to embed Instagram feed into your website let’s see how you can perform it appropriately.
Tools to embed Instagram feed on your website?
There are several third-party apps which allow you to embed Instagram feed in your website. The most popular of them are:
- Instagram Official Embedding Tool;
- WordPress Embedding Plugin;
- Flockler Social Media Wall Creator;
- Smash Balloon Instagram Feed Displayer; and
- 4k Stogram Multi-Use Tool.
These tools build your Instagram feed automatically on a wall on your website and update the website gallery after every change you apply in your Instagram gallery.
With these tools, half of the job is automated for you. But the real pain still remains with the feed you need to create and schedule for your Instagram account. Now that you have automated embedding your Instagram feed in your website, why not automate your Instagram activity? Using an Instagram bot, you can focus more effectively on creating valuable content for your feed.
Our “pie” solution? Instagooo Instagram post schedule service. Now Stop worrying about posting on time! All you need to do is to create your content and leave it to Instagooo to publish them in due time.
One thing to remember is that you won’t be able to use any of these services if your Instagram account is private. You’d better turn your account into a public and business one.
Question: Do these tools come free or with a price?
Answer: Some of their services are free, but you can go premium to take advantage of all their other useful tools and service.
How to turn your Instagram personal account into a business account?
If you want to make money by your Instagram account (which you certainly want), you need to turn your personal account (set as default for all Instagram users) into a business account. Here is how, in 2 steps:
Step 1: Make your “Private” account a “Public one:
Step 2: Now turn it to a business account:
Question: Is it free to create a business account on Instagram?
Answer: Yes, it is %100 free.
What an Instagram business account gives you?
- Instagram Insights: When turned to a business account, Instagram Insights section will appear to your Instagram settings:
These insights will tell you:
- How many people are following you and how many have been added to your followers during the seven past days;
- What are the percentages of your follower based on sex and age;
- What are the five top counties and cities from where your audience come;
- When and on what days your profile gets the most visits;
- Who viewed your stories;
- Who has seen your ads?
- Instagram ads: Instagram ads are not free, but have a significant and positive impact on your business. These ads will appear on your Facebook account, too; so you’d better link your Instagram to your Facebook. You can tell Instagram who your audience is, and Instagram will send the ads directly to them. Ads can be implemented in photos, videos, carousels, and stories.
How to link Instagram to your website?
Now that you have embedded your Instagram feed in your website, it is a further step towards success if you put the link of your website in your Instagram account. You can do this in:
- Instagram Bio: Go to your Instagram profile page -> Edit profile -> Website:
- Instagram Story: Upload your story -> click the chain on top of your screen -> put the URL in the opened window.
- Instagram Posts: Adding a link to Instagram posts is not free, but it is the most popular and effective way of linking. You pay Instagram to let you put a link in your post. Once linked, a posted photo will have phrases such as “see more” and “learn more” at the bottom.
- Instagram Comments: You can also add your website link to your comments. But be careful! Too many links in comments will alarm Instagram to suspect you as spam. So, do not post a lot of links by commenting.
This is all you need to know about embedding Instagram feed into your website. Keep it in mind that this is a two-way street; do not sacrifice the quality of your website for your Instagram account, or vice versa! Your website is the face of your Instagram, and your Instagram is that of your website! Take your time to come up with the best quality for the content of both.